The Project Brief
We designed the Coppice studio to be a large open space with an integrated storage shed on the side, to us removing x2 large shed to make room for our studio. The integrated shed has a side UPVC access door, and lined internally with plywood. Hardiplank was used on x3 sides for the cladding, with cedar on the front facing the house. The canopy and decking fascia, soffit and upstands where then clad in cedar, to make the whole studio look integral.
Beautiful Cedar Cladding (below) & Side Garden Store (above)
- Zero maintenance cladding to the sides & rear.
- Beautiful Cedar cladding to the front
- Side store & access ramp
- Exterior Canopy Downlighters
- Sensored Security & Access Light
Removal of two large old sheds
- Plastered & Decorated
- Insulated with 90mm PIR board
- Family Room
- Anthracite Grey UPVC Windows and Doors